View Single Post

Old 01-10-2014, 12:45 PM
sential sential is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Novice

sential is on a distinguished road

sorry to keep up the questions, I need to add a twist this time:

Essentially this document lives on a network drive, and I access it from multiple computers. - Will the settings on each individual computer affect the document?

It seems that the Alt + F11 + CommandG Intermediate + code + enter +save = does not always work. Text not highlighted will still change, despite multiple attempts.

I have also played around with completely deleting styles, hoping that would solve my problem, but apparently that really screws it up - especially my hyperlinks - they just look like regular text, and it won't let me modify the text directly after I reinsert the hyperlinks style back. (Hope this makes sense) Whatever.

I have gone back to a backup copy of my document (before I deleted the styles) and I'm wondering --- BECAUSE some of the computers that I access the document on run Office 2010 (Not 2007 - how do I fix this now?)

Sorry to keep kicking a dead topic, but this has been so frusterating and I don't like to waste work time being inefficient!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, not sure if this is related, but a while back, word asked me if I wanted to save in macro form (.docm) and since my document was getting quite large, I said okay. Do you think this might be affecting my text changes too?