View Single Post

Old 12-21-2013, 06:36 AM
CDM CDM is offline Windows 8 Office 2000
Novice

CDM is on a distinguished road
Default Microsoft Office Professional 2010 on Windows 8 problem error cannot locate pst files

Hi,

I have contacted your UK microsoft on a number of occassions i have paid £65 for support and was informed you would correct or fix the issues and if you could not do so would refund my money.

I have spent a fortune and many hours to your premium rate telephone number your outlook is totally crap!

I run a business and this is no way to run an online internet business I am contacting you again as the telephone helpline for tech assistance is closed due it being out of hours .. Come on microsoft! In this day and age ??

11/12/13 case ref: 1175734184 outlook problems
13/12/13 same problem occuring
18/12/13 outlook now saying same again
21/12/13 outlook saying same again

This is ridiculous i cannnot run a business using outlook as my email service provider when it is constantly down oh you fix it for a couple of days max until the same message keeps appearing and i cannot open or access my email softward = SHOCKING!

I would highly recommend anyone not to use microsoft or outlook you and your email service provider is a total rip off ! you have a cheek to charge over £90 for software and its only insured/guaranteed for 90 days then have the cheek to charge me £65 to fix it, for 2 days until it breaks again and this £65 only covers 30 days

BEST AVOID AT ALL COSTS !

I look forward to your reply