View Single Post

Old 11-24-2013, 07:54 PM
JohnnyScience JohnnyScience is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2007
Novice

JohnnyScience is on a distinguished road

When I open the original downloaded file in PP I can see all of the different slides in the left bar but when I click the New Slide w/arrow button it brings up the menu for additional slides, but does not list them all?

When I had my new current presentation open that I was creating/working on in PP & was trying to decide on a different design, I added this download via the "Add Theme" at the end of the Design options, it superimposed these slides from the design over my entire presentation & looks great, but I'm still not seeing all of the different slide options under New Slide w/Arrow?

I am using PP 2007 - could this perhaps be the reason?

So you're saying this particular theme/set of slides I'm trying to use was created under PP 2003? So everything should be available to me in 2007 then correct?

Instead of uploading this file via Design>Add New Theme, should I try uploading this particular file into PP a different way? Perhaps it didn't import all of it's features/slides?

I think I can save particular slides & images/clip arts from PP to PP, I could easily migrate the missing slides & clip arts over, but I'd like to get it working correctly so I always have access to all parts of this file.

I've attached a pic with a screen shot of what I see under New Slides
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cannabispower.jpg (141.7 KB, 8 views)