View Single Post

Old 10-21-2013, 09:57 AM
Pluviophile Pluviophile is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Novice

Pluviophile is on a distinguished road
Default Not Bold text but it comes up bold

I have a very strange problem - one row in one table is partly bold, even though it's not Bolded (if you know what I mean). A screen shot is attached (1.jpg) (I've changed the actual text from what it really was in my document)

You can't see very well in the image, but in the second row, the LAST line in each cell is normal; the rest of the lines in those cells are slightly bolded (not as heavy as if I'd actually used Bold, but bolder than the text should be and bolder than the rest of the text is). It's always the last line that's fine - if I resize cells so that what's on the last line changes, then it's still the last line only. When I select the text it looks like attachment 2.jpg.

Notice the different shade of blue in the text that's bold, compared to the text that isn't? If I copy the bottom row and insert it as the second row, I get attachment 3.jpg (all selected to show).

Note that it's the LAST row in the table that has the problem. The copy+pasted middle row is fine. Now, if I delete the bottom row of the table (and I stress that it's the BOTTOM row I delete), I get what's shown in the attachment 4.jpg.

It's as if the bolding has moved from the bottom (3rd) row to the bottom (2nd) row. I've done further testing and it's always just the bottom row of the table, no matter what I put above it. And in that row, it's always the same - the bottom line in each cell is fine, but everything else in the cell is bold.

Of course, I have checked and checked and all the text is the same font, does not have Bold set, exactly the same everything.

I've never seen anything like this - any suggestions?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (31.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (28.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (39.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (28.4 KB, 19 views)