View Single Post

Old 10-02-2013, 05:57 AM
macropod macropod is online now Windows 7 32bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieB View Post
I am working from one spreadsheet, with maybe 200 rows. If I paste one section from, say Row 20 to Row 35, then another from Row 150 to Row 170, they will often paste into Word with different widths, even though they are from the same sheet. is it possible that some glitch in the formatting of the spreadsheet has led to this problem, do you think?
I doubt the worksheet format is an issue (unless, perhaps, there are horizontally-merged cells involved.

In my testing I am unable to reproduce the behaviour you describe when pasting different blocks of cells from the same columns. Differences in text formatting, text wrapping & vertically-merged cells, for example, make no difference to the size of the pasted object or its column widths in Word.