View Single Post

Old 09-11-2013, 06:35 AM
leemoreau leemoreau is offline Windows 8 Office 2013
Novice

leemoreau is on a distinguished road

That worked great thanks! The userforms are perfect. The only issue I have is that if I insert a DocVariable into word, it makes it bold. When there's no variable it says "Error! No document variable supplied." which I'd prefer to have as the default when you open it. The problem is when I run the macro, every variable field is bolded. Before running the macro, I can click each word one at a time in the Error!, No, document, variable etc and unbold it and save. When I run the macro it keeps it unbolded. When I modify the fields they stay unbolded, but if I run the macro and clear all the fields and run it to erase them all, they go back to bold. Not a huge issue as we'd open the file and it would be formatted properly, run the macro and we are good, but any reason that when I enter a blank variable value and it goes back to the "Error!" message, that it always makes it go back to bold?

I just noticed that it's only on some fields, like a few of them stay unbolded all the time but others go back, so thinking it must be some kind of formatting issue on the page?