View Single Post

Old 06-09-2013, 04:30 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

1. If you want to find "hair and lint strainer", simply use that in the find expression. Using "and' on its own will only find that - not the rest of the phrases containing it.

2. I have posted other macros here that do indeed use Excel workbooks as the Find/Replace source. See, for example: https://www.msofficeforums.com/word-...d-replace.html

3. There are many books on Word automation and on vba programming. Another good way of learning is to study other people's code (which account for much of my own learning).

Note: I'm not going to be able to respond further, as I'm going off-line for an extended period.