View Single Post

Old 05-23-2013, 11:50 PM
Sudlav Sudlav is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Novice

Sudlav is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by macropod View Post
Hi Sudlav,

The difference in behaviour is probably attributable to the tables using different Table Styles. Without seeing the actual document, however, I can't be certain.
Well since table 2 was created as a copy of table 1 and just removing a row I think the Tabkle Styles should not be different, am I right (I'm not sure it is that easy)?

Anyway, I solved the problem for this time by craeting a new table with proper formatting while recording it as a macro, I then modified the macro to loop over all tables in the document applying the same format (but making it a bit smarter to handle different number of rows and also the interior formatting that is different in the cells). Now the document looks exactly as I want it to be.

But I am still confused why this happened, it is 100% repeatable by creating Table 2 in the same way as described in my previous post. I forgot some information that might be useful: I do use Word 2010, but it is running in compatability mode as my customer's template is of an older version.

Unfortunately I cannot share any part of the document as it is company confidential (I cannot even share after deleting the contents because also the template contains company confidential information for my customer).