View Single Post

Old 04-09-2013, 02:59 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennEx View Post
I am also curious about, in the sample report you provided with me, the date fields: {REF Mydate \* charformat}

Can you explain how this works? "Mydate" isn't a field in my database ... so where did the date information come from? There is no formatting switch in your fieldcode, so where did the formatting come from. I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, charformat ensures that the field font properties stay consistent with what is intended. DOes it ensure the number format remains as intended as well?
As I think you now understand, 'Mydate' references one of the SET fields. That field handles the string formatting. All the \* charformat switch does is to apply the desired character formatting.

Have you had a look at what I did with your checkbox fields?