View Single Post

Old 04-02-2013, 11:02 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_pearson View Post
Is there a limit on how many entries i can place in the Content Control Dropdown box
If i want to add other lists further down the page such as personal information will i just use the code you supplied or will a further code update be required
I recently set up a process for someone who wanted to add 600 entries to one. Is that enough?

You won't need to make any code changes. Simply add your entries with the names as the content control display name and the other details with pipe separators (ie |) for each line as the content control value. It doesn't even matter if the number of lines vary from one client to the next.