View Single Post

Old 03-30-2013, 09:39 AM
Sue036 Sue036 is offline Windows Vista Office 2007
Novice

Sue036 is on a distinguished road

Hi Paul,

Aha!

I was about to launch into an explanation of what I see, then I re-read your post and wondered what you meant by 'pressing PgDn'?"

I hadn't been pressing anything, I'd been clicking on the double arrow in the bottom RH corner (and having to click it twice to move to the next pair of pages in Two Pages Zoom).

Hovering the cursor over that double arrow tells me that what it is doing is not actually Page Down but Ctrl + Page Down....

When I press Page Down it does exactly what I want, it displays all of the next page or pair of pages! Eureka!!

For the sake of completeness, what Ctrl + Page Down does is to move the cursor to the top of the next page, but leaving part of the previous page at the top of the screen and part of the new page below the bottom of the screen. Now you know what I was doing I expect you can try it to see what I mean!

Haha, silly me, I wonder what other buttons there are on my keyboard that I never use and that might actually be useful to me?

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. If you hadn't I might never have found this out for myself!

I've only been using Word for about 20 years, btw...