View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 06:43 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the template i can not change, therefor I have to add the reference to (in this case) the date on the second page.
That suggests you really don't understand what you're doing. Your code uses:
Set objDoc = .Documents.Add 'If no template
which indicates you're using Word's Normal template instead of a specific template for this project. Were you to create a template for this project, and use:
Set objDoc = .Documents.Add(Template:="Filepath\Filename.dotx")
where 'Filepath\Filename.dotx' represents the template's path and name, your code could be much simpler.

I also don't see any indication you've actually tried the code I posted or that you've paid any attention to my request in your other thread that you use code tags when posting code. I also reiterate my previous advice that you don't need to seek the header or select anything.