View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 03:37 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
Yep... Did this issue ever get resolved? I have used the ToC option in the past and right-aligning the page numbers was always the default option, but all of the sudden today I am having the same problem with right-align being grayed out. If I'm doing anything different, I'm not aware of it.
I am creating a custom template because I don't like any of the built-in ones. I created new custom styles for my headers in the document. Yes, "show page numbers" is checked, but when I create the table, the page numbers are stuck right in front of the chapter titles instead of being right-justified. It's functional, I guess, but I'm trying to make this document professional, not silly looking.
As you'll see from the previous discussion, there was no response to the question about what template was being used. Since your's is a custom template, are you sure it is configured for left-to-right text? Assuming it is, you can right-align the page #s by adding the appropriate tab-stops to the ToC entries. Since the ToC Styles are normally configured to automatically update, applying the tab-stop to a given ToC level should update all entries for that level.