View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 05:07 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryankdonnelly View Post
I'm not sure what you mean. Before I go to the next sales contact I should go into the list and edit it for THAT particular one?
That's what I'd do - a whole lot less bother than what you described.
Quote:
There's one other complication. It's quite likely that I will be using a different mail merge letter. Each is not only industry specific. but also reflects actions taken with his-her administrative assistant. So I'll likely be using a different document.

Any thoughts?
As only one mailmerge document can access a datasource at a time, you'd have to have to close the first mailmerge document (which should also close the opened workbook unless you've edited the data there) before opening the second one.