View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 03:29 PM
macropod macropod is online now Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

As I said in my last post:
Quote:
Double-spacing is a concept foreign to images.
If an image is formatted as in-line with text, its vertical position on the page is determined by whatever line spacing has been set for the text it's in-line with and where the image occurs within that text. If the image is not formatted as in-line with text, its vertical position on the page is determined by whatever position it is given, in points, inches or centimeters from the top of the page, the top margin, or the paragraph to which it is anchored.

In my last post, I also said:
Quote:
before anyone can help with this, you need to tell us whether the images are formatted as in-line with text and, if so, how they are separated.
Your last post sheds no light on this.

PS: When posting code, please use the code tags. They're on the 'Go Advanced' tab.