Thread: [Solved] Excel printing issues
View Single Post

Old 08-13-2009, 12:01 PM
kns kns is offline Windows XP Office 2003
Novice

kns is on a distinguished road
Default Excel printing issues

I am having a strange issue with excel 2003 where an excel sheet inside a workbook prints alternate pages landscape & potrait. That is, the user is trying to print all the pages in landscape mode but for some reason the 1st page prints landscape & 2nd page potrait & so on alternatively. But if the sheet is printed as single pages, the print outs are fine in whichever mode we select , landscape or potrait. Stranger still is that if you print the exact same file from any other computer, there are no issues. So I am not sure if it is any format-related issue with the excel file.
And yes the probem exists on the other excel files as well on this user's computer.
I have tried creating a new excel sheet by copying all the contents (I have to since there are formulas in this file that are required) from the problematic excel file into the new one and the issue still exists. I have also tried removing & re-installing the whole office program and updating with all latest microsoft updates but no luck.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.