View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 01:59 PM
ar8294 ar8294 is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Novice

ar8294 is on a distinguished road
Cool Coordinate rolling text in a webinar

I run Win7 with MS OfcPro PPT 10 v 14.0.4734.1000 32 bit

I want to create a webinar whereby a phrase of text appears in sync with the voice over and accompanying music. I'm seeking a better way than creating a text box for each phrase, having it appear, then having another text box appear.

The problem is that a text box cannot be adjusted to only take a part of a line. It must take a full line. However, often the text only takes part of a line.

The beginning of the next phrase needs to be able to start on the same line just after the end of the past phrase, so it all looks coordinated.

In a single slide I may have three phrases in a three to five line paragraph. I would love a solution whereby the 1st phrase can appear, perhaps taking 1.5 lines, and the 2nd phrase can appear at the proper timed interval, also taking 1.5 lines, but the two half lines need to appear to make up the full 2nd line of the paragraph, with the 3rd line having a full line of text.

Scrolling text is not fulfilling my need. One word appearing at a time is distracting. Rolling Credits does not stay within the borders of the text box but continues through the entire slide covering a graphic. Is there another command? How do the guru's giving webinars do this?

Thanks one and all.