View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 02:50 PM
MathTeacherMelanie MathTeacherMelanie is offline Windows XP Office 2010 32bit
Novice

MathTeacherMelanie is on a distinguished road
Cool

I may have over-simplified my description of the task in the original post. I am collecting a variety of data from several sources and creating one "master data" document. Inside that data doc there is a list of names that needs to be placed inside the Legal Complaint document I am creating several times as well as a variety of other data that may vary between Complaint documents. I want to create a master "shell" for the complaint that I can then attach to the Master Data document and pull out the required info in the required locations so that I have some reusability of the shell (sans specific case data). So mail Merge was were I started ... and that didn't work out so well for every item I needed to include. I think I am going to need to use a variety of tools to accomplish this task. The includetext statement was something I was using to attempt to reference a data doc bookmark's contents in this Shell doc. It seems in trying to create less work in the future I have made it difficult on myself this first go-around!