View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 04:00 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jperez84 View Post
Thanks for the response. I have a couple of questions. First, do I type all of the words or phrase at once into the dialog box separated by commas? Second, I don't see the below code from my post:

Code:
With Rng
        .MoveStartUntil Cset:="^^^^^", Count:=wdBackward
        .MoveEndUntil Cset:="^^^^^", Count:=wdForward
        .Select
         .Copy
          With Doc
            .Range.InsertAfter "^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^"
so it doesn't know what lines to copy.
The Find code I used looks for blocks of text other than the caret symbols, starting with a caret caret symbol, but then exludes that caret symbol from the range under consideration. Thus, each 'found' block is still delineated by them. As coded, the macro also checks whether is before the first caret symbol and after the last. And, since my macro inserts the page breaks you were after, I didn't think you needed the long string of caret symbols as well - they're easily added, though.