View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 09:29 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubns View Post
There are so many heading styles we have in the document that is can confusing to find. Moreover I do not have control in terms of suggesting and removing these many heading styles.
No-one was suggesting you should remove any heading styles. What I suggested is that you can reference a particular heading without creating a bookmark. So the question becomes: Is the heading that you want to reference formatted in a heading Style? If so, it's simply a matter of inserting a cross-reference to it.
Quote:
I think the best solution is to run the macro or some sort of code which automatically puts that heading style.
You were previously asking for a bookmark, now you're referring to putting a heading Style. I have no idea what you mean.
Quote:
the previous footer has the wording "Statement of Advice/"Page number"" and it is not picking that up.
Are you sure:
a) there isn't another Section break before the new Section the code adds; and
b) that the page layout in the previous Section doesn't have, say, a 'different first page' setup (in which case, the same applies to the new Section and the footer might not appear till the 2nd page).