View Single Post

Old 07-18-2012, 12:33 PM
Cosmo Cosmo is offline Windows Vista Office 2007
Competent Performer

Cosmo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttagami.PEAR View Post
Thank you for your response. This seems a huge oversight by MS. It's important for me to be able to make Facilitator Notes for my presenter that have notes for each click of an animated slide.

I have done as you suggested and taken screen shots using Jing and built notes in Word.

Thank you!
You used to be able to do so, but that was back when the animations were much simpler, and each animation step was distinct with no overlap between them so there were distinct points that could be printed.

With the current versions, the timeline could be very complicated, with multiple animations overlapping each other at different points, without any way to distinguish which points in the timeline to print. It would be nice to be able to define these 'key frame' points in the advanced timeline screen, but that might make things too complicated for Microsoft's target audience.

What I do in this case is turn off the shapes in the Selection Pane (PC only from what I have heard) and print each animated section separately. A real pain, but the only way to deal with this that I have found. Alternately, you could separate the slide into a separate slide for each point in your timeline that you need printed.