View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 04:47 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Greg,

Yes, I do realise Word's Sentences collection is, shall we say, brain dead (why can't MS employ the sentence logic from it's own grammar checker to inform vba of what a sentence is??).

All the same, a response like 'I can't get it to work' is, as I said, "not exactly descriptive".

I'm not sure that your code will fare any better, as it works at the paragraph level only. So, if the second sentence starts with "<start level = "4">", it won't get processed; and a multi-sentence paragraph that starts with "<start level = "4">" will get the closing tag at the end of the paragraph instead of at the end of the first sentence.

I guess we'll need to wait till the OP says what the issue is.