View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 12:22 AM
crossing crossing is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2007
Novice

crossing is on a distinguished road
Default Please help me to create personal health graphic .

Hello ,

This is what I need :

-I would like a graph with x and y axis :
x will show level of health between 0 and 10 ( lenght of x axis to be 10cm ) .
y will be the time axis with daily fluctuations .

- I need a column with date that will be shown in y axis .
another column that will allow me to writte numbers between 1 and 10 . those numbers represents the level of my health which will be represented as graph line on the graphic ( the numbers will be inserted by me when I feel very good/good/bad/very bad ) . I will writte many numbers during one day (abaut 10 ) ,that way I will have acurate results .

-I need another column,called elements, to enable me to enter symbols with foods (eggs,vegetables,meat,drinks,etc ),stress icons, sport icons,etc . I need to have an option to insert it my self in one bigger cell and drag them with mouse in column cells elements . those symbols will be very small in order to fit one symbol in one typical excel cell,when dragged .

The symbols will be shown on the graph line . So, if for example today at 9am I eat one egg I will dragg it from special bigger cell ( located in the top left corner) in the elements column cell for specified day .later I drink an apple juice ,I trag apple juice symbol in bellow cell ,etc.

Next day I writte myself (i.e. in line 17) the day (10.05.2012) and start over.

I need the graphic to be 2 columns away on the right side of the editable columns i was speaking above.that way I can see it imediatly.

The gaphic will enable me to see long periods of ups and downs (weeks,months and maybe years ) with what I did to make me feel that way. So ,I dont know how it will fit but Iám sure there is a solution for that.

If anyone can help me with this I will be very greatful
thank you