View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 06:32 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litsa2020 View Post
I'm afraid the macro is a bit advanced for me. Is the Word macro applicable to Excel? I have found that when I zoom with the slider to 159 it gets close to showing the one page only. But this is fairly clumsy to have to mess with each time I work on any Excel document (which is all day). If I should proceed with the macro, I would need further help with how to do that....
Thank you!!
All you have to do is to follow the instructions given in the post. The macro works automatically in the background.

The macro is for Word, not Excel; this is a Word forum, after all.

Excel does not have a page metaphor - it's simply a huge grid that can (but doesn't have to) be broken up into pages. It seems your expectations re Excel misunderstand this. Of course, if you only want to see the equivalent of a page, you could reduce the Excel window size instead of zooming - or you could hide all the columns (and/or rows) outside of what you want to view.