Thread: [Solved] Word not saving
View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 06:19 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Hi catseye,

I note you're running Office in 64-bit mode. Are you aware that various addins are not compatible with that? Do you have any addins installed?

PS: Given the Easter break, people might have been doing other things - this is a volunteer forum, after all. As well, your mulitple replies to your own post gave the impression to anyone who didn't open the thread to read it that there was some ongoing discussion - probably involving someone who was providing help. If I see such threads, I tend to leave whoever might be handling it to do so while I go and tend to other posts with no response. Merely adding 'Bump' posts (which I've now deleted), simply gives the wrong impression about how active the dicussion in a thread might be.