View Single Post

Old 03-27-2012, 07:29 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows Vista Office 2010 32bit

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.J. View Post
I downloaded a template from avery with 10 cards per page, hopefully this should work, looking forward to getting involved on the forum
Unless the Word options do not work for your printer, don't use downloaded templates from Avery! Avery has a history of not-so-good templates.

Labels are under the Mailings Tab. Once you click on the button, click the Options button and pick your template. They are listed by manufacturer (i.e. Avery) and number.

When I do double-sided business cards, I put 5 of one side on the right and 5 of the other side on the left. I print the first side and turn the cards over to print the second. You could do all of them for one side and a separate document/page for the second side if you wanted to.