View Single Post

Old 03-02-2012, 06:04 PM
macropod macropod is online now Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guy,

There are no macros in the document. Instead, I've used dropdown formfields, whose properties have been set to 'calculate on exit' and a series of formula fields.

If you remove the document's form protection, then press Alt-F9, you'll be able to see the coding I've done with the formula fields. Similarly, right-clicking on any of the dropdown formfields and choosing 'properties' will let you see how they're configured.

Except for the signature (and, perhaps, the date), all of the variable inputs on your form can be managed with either dropdown formfields or text formfields. You can use checkbox formfields for the 'special management issues'. No macros are required for any of what's there.

When you've had time to study what I've done and start implementing it with your form (which will possibly end up being just one page), I can help you with things you might get stuck on. I anticipate item IIIA being one such area.