View Single Post

Old 02-23-2012, 07:40 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Synthia,
Quote:
Thanks so much, your reply brings me closer than ever before and is so simple, but I need the text to be replaced with the same text but hyperlinked to the hyperlink, so "Newsletters" becomes "Newsletters" (http://www.collierschools.com/newsletter/Feb_2012.html) (hyperlinked)

but the method below replaces the word text with the url.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks again
If you were to make the hyperlink's display text 'Newsletters', then the technique I gave you would allow all the 'Newsletters' references to be active hyperlinks in themselves, without the need for a separate URL reference.

Having said that, if you want to retain 'Newsletters' and the separate URL references as indicated above, you could copy the URL to the clipboard, then use:
Find = Newsletters
Replace = ^& (^c)