View Single Post

Old 02-23-2012, 02:35 PM
bmobrien bmobrien is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2007
Novice

bmobrien is on a distinguished road
Default mail merge multiple recipients per page

I am a public defender and I am trying to automate a cover page for each client i represent each day. I have a table (#1) where I input name, dob, phone#, and charges. The charges that I input are in # format (1, 2, 3, 4, etc) and relate to another table (#2) that I created that has 75 charges separated into code section, title and sentence.

When I mail merge the documents initially, I get a separate document with each client, dob and phone #, along with their charges, i.e. 1-16-62. Ive been trying to figure out how to then incorporate those charges from #2 automatically into each client's charge summary.

Right now I have the charges for each client listed, I then individually merge each clients charges, by selecting which recipients (which charges) the client is charged with, I then complete the merge, and then scroll down to the next client and repeat.

I am wondering if there is a way to allow me to input the charges manually where a prompt that might ask which recipients and i say charge 1, 16 and 62 which would autopopulate the charges to each client. this is basically what already happens I just want a way to do it all at once instead of individually. I know this is better suited for access but I dont know access. Hope this makes sense