View Single Post

Old 02-17-2012, 02:39 PM
frank14612 frank14612 is offline Windows 7 64bit Office XP
Novice

frank14612 is on a distinguished road
Question Separate projected view vs. PC view possible?

[Using PP 2002 (XP) or PP 2003 on Windows 7 64-bit.] I seem to recall from a long time ago, that in PowerPoint the presenter can have a different, separate view on the PC screen than what is shown to the audience via the projector. The purpose of this would be to allow the presenter to prepare notes/slides/etc. for the next projected image without having the audience see the preparative actions. Do I remember correctly -- or not? I would like to be able to do this during a show. Is it possible? Thank you.

Frank

NOTE: Please disregard the text below. I don't know why it is showing up, but it should not be there at all.
If anyone can tell me how to get rid of it I would appreciate it.
Too long text!
AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBe larusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchG alicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrish ItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedon ianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRom anianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSw edishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddis hAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBe larusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstoni anFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreek Haitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrish ItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedon ianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRom anianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSw edishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddis h
Detect language » English