View Single Post

Old 02-12-2012, 05:29 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turak View Post
Just one thing: There is no customize option for the commands on the header/footer toolbar; you should know that.
I suppose that, if that was true, I might know it. However, it isn't true! Once you've activated the Header & Footer toolbar, you'll see a little down arrow at the right-hand end. Click on that and you get the Add/Remove buttons option.

You seem to be very quick to find fault - first it was because you hadn't checked what the various Header & Footer toolbar buttons are for; then it was "the guy at the shop monkeyed with my MS word 2003: he put in some garbage version without notifying me" - which you've given no evidence of; and now it's that you think I should know something that actually isn't true. I think the fault, if one is to be found, is on your side of the keyboard.