View Single Post

Old 04-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Novice

Froehlij is on a distinguished road
Default Word 2003 Printing Problem

Hi,
I have a HP Dc7800 Computer, I am running Microsoft Word 2003, and i have a particular problem. I am trying to print envelopes from my Dell 1815DN Multifunction printer, when i use Word's Envelope's and Label Wizard and print My Printer grabs 2 envelopes. The first of which prints as i want, the 2nd prints blank. I found that if i turn off the duplexer then it prints as it should, but i can't keep turning my duplexer on and off. If i only put one envelope in, of course it will pull only that one, but if i try to print another one later, it will print out a blank Envelope before printing my next project.

I have also tried to re-create the problem by using the regular print function on a document, but making the pages go through the manual feed like envelopes. Using the regular print function the problem did NOT happen. However when i used the Envelope and label wizard with regular paper the problem persisted.

I Believe this is some sort of problem between the Envelope Wizard and My Printer but i am not sure how to resolve this. Any Suggestions would be greatly apprciated. Thanks in advance.