View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 03:50 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Marrick,

With the update in my last post, you don't need either of the SortList1 & SortList2 routines. The SortList(LBox As String) routine replaces all your SortList routines. There were various other code revisions you missed too. I've restored them and added the functionality to get the processing updates to display.

Since you had a limit of 100 files for processing, I've shifted the control code (modified, of course) to the CmdTarget_Click routine and simplified the CmdCopyStyle_Click routine. In order to speed the code up a bit, I've also modified the CmdCopyStyle_Click routine to open the source file. The relevant code is asterisked.

I've also added some commented-out code for opening the destination files. The code runs much faster if they're open, but you'll get a lot of screen flickering and the userform won't be visible for most of the processing time.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Style Copier Application.doc (93.0 KB, 28 views)