View Single Post

Old 01-22-2012, 12:13 PM
Jamal NUMAN Jamal NUMAN is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Expert

Jamal NUMAN is on a distinguished road
Question

Thank you Paul for the enormous efforts. This is quite useful.

1. The issue now is how to embed this code to the “this document” of the “Project” but not to the “this document” of the “Normal” (please see the attached screenshot).

2. When I embed this code to the “this document” of the “project”, I assume that this code is going to update all the fields (even the ones in the header and footer) when the document is: saved, saved as, opened or printed

3. The asset of saving this code in the “this document” of the “project” is that the code is going to work in any computer without the need to build the code on the “this document” of the “Normal

4. In case the code is built on the “this document” of the “project”, is the file saved exclusively in *.docm format?

5. I’m attaching the docm file in which I’ve built the code you have already supplied. It is working very well when the document is saved but unfortunately it doesn’t work when it is saved, saved as or printed

Could you please elaborate more in how to build the code that you have already provided such that all the fields of the “this document” of the “Project” are updated in saving, saving as, open, print,…?

All the best

Jamal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clip_4.jpg (129.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Clip_5.jpg (119.4 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg Clip_6.jpg (114.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Clip_7.jpg (118.1 KB, 47 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Doc1_04.zip (20.3 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by macropod; 01-24-2012 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Deleted unnecessary quote of entire previous post