View Single Post

Old 01-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Marrick13 Marrick13 is offline Windows XP Office 2010 32bit
Competent Performer

Marrick13 will become famous soon enough
Default Loop through listboxes in Application.OrganizerCopy

Paul (sorry, just realized that was your name!)

The code for appending the target file listbox did the trick - thank you! I also applied the code you provided to filter the builtins. When I run it for the template Headings 1-2 test file now (selecting the top radio button), I get 102 styles, whereas before I got 272. Does that mean 170 styles are problem children? Your trouble list had only 64 styles.

Funny that 1 / 1.1 / 1.1.1|1 / a / i|Article / Section are in the Organizer list, at least for the test source file, although Organizer doesn't show 272 styles, or even 100 (about 45 for this file). Seeing your revised code, I'm tempted to add ANOTHER option to list all 272 styles, but perhaps you're right - it doesn't help anything. When I selected all 272 styles and ran the copy in the previous version, the message box was filled so much with the uncopiable style names I couldn't access the OK to close it. Since it stripped away all but 60, I guess it couldn't handle 212 of them. Showing so many styles that can't be copied and letting the error trap pull them out doesn't make much sense, so I think I will go with your changes. I've attached the latest version if you want it.

Thanks again so much for your help - I really appreciate it!
Attached Files
File Type: doc Style Copier Application (Jan 11 2012).doc (110.5 KB, 19 views)