View Single Post

Old 09-19-2011, 08:43 AM
oscarsonthepond oscarsonthepond is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2010 32bit
Novice

oscarsonthepond is on a distinguished road
Default How to add to list of Style Sets

In Word 2010, under the "Home" tab, when I click on "Change Styles" and go to "Style Set", it doesn't list any styles. It only shows me these menu items (I've also attached a screenshot of it for reference):

"Reset to Quick Styles from Template" (grayed out)
"Reset Document Quick Styles" (grayed out)
"Save as Quick Style set..."

How can I add styles to the list under "Home-->Change Styles-->Style Set"? I still have a bunch of styles shown in the box to the left of the "Change Styles" icon, but there are just none in this exact list. I know that there are other ways to add/edit/use styles, but I need to have one appear on this exact list because I'm playing Microsoft's game where you earn points for trying different things out in Word, and it says I have to use this particular list. This copy of Word was installed by my work, which does a fair amount of customization, so I'm guessing they may have deleted the items from this list somehow. If anyone could please tell me how to add just one style back to this list (or how to re-enable the default styles there), it would be very much appreciated!! Thanks so much!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Word_screenshot.jpg (25.1 KB, 7 views)