View Single Post

Old 08-28-2011, 10:29 PM
nutrastat nutrastat is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Advanced Beginner

nutrastat is on a distinguished road
Default Custom Quick Part Galley Itself

Hi Kimberley,

Many thank for your reply. Re-reading my post, I can see that I was not clear enough in my requirement - my apologies!

I can create a Toolbar called 'Nutrastat' and I can create an Icon, INCLUDING using Quick Parts icon, where I have all of the Quick Parts text that we have created. However, there is too much, it is too fussy trying to find things. This is where I want to create...

A toolbar called 'Nutrastat' with several Quick Part Custom icons, for the sake of simply we will call the icons: Report Type 1, Report Type 2, Report Type 3 and Report Type 4. The different reports have different text requirements and by separating the various pieces of text it will make it easier to find under the different report type icons.

I would like to be able to create each icon to ONLY SHOW the text for the particular report type, just like MS Word does for Front Sheet, Header & Footer Quick Parts. It is here where I cannot see how they have done it.

There are 5 Custom 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 sections in the Organiser, but they do not appear to give me the text that I want just like MS Word does for Front Sheet, Header & Footer Quick Parts.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.