View Single Post

Old 08-09-2011, 10:54 AM
EllieW EllieW is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2007
Novice

EllieW is on a distinguished road
Question Word 2007 & Outlook 2007 - Odd Error Message

Running Win7 with MS Office 2007

From Outlook 2007 - I go to insert file (a word document) - the file inserts ... but I hear a message box...

2 boxes come up --
First says 'Microsoft Office Word' "You cannot close MS Word because a dialogue box is open. Click OK - switch to Word and then close dialogue box"

I click OK

Next dialogue box says....
""There is a problem saving the file.

Usually this is because the disk or floppy disk is too small for the file or is full, RAM memory is low, or there is a permission problem with the drive the file is being saved to.

If the amount of disk space for a paging file is low, save the file to another drive. If the RAM memory is low, increase available RAM. If permissions to the drive do not allow you to save to that drive, save the file to another drive or request permissions from the administrator to save files to the drive.

Note: This error can also occur if the computer is running a version of antivirus software that is not compatible with the Microsoft Office system or needs to be updated.""

There was no problem saving the file ... I wasn't even saving a file!! I was sending an attachment ... And the email does get sent with the attachment...

I have NOD32 antivirus it is updated -- I checked resources - 4GB of ram ... over 432GB of space on my hard drive

I tried again and opened Windows Task Manager to see what was going on - when I click Insert in Outlook and choose a doc or docx - I see WinWord.exe open in processes ??

I have another computer also running Win7 and MS Office 2007 and that does not happen ??

Any ideas??

Thanks,
Ellie