View Single Post

Old 06-22-2011, 03:43 AM
flds flds is offline Windows XP Office 2007
Novice

flds is on a distinguished road

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the Code. I was surprised to see it, I did not expect it thanks for your time.

Sorry I missed that part about the appendix, it is same as the others they need to be copied to a new document and deleted. This also applies to the Reference section.
I did run your new code. It creates an output folder and creates new files, which is what I wanted. But when creating tables all tables are joint to one another, and are copied out of range on the page (not within the margins) I would prefer them to be separated with the section number and titles copied too. Note: some document are from earlier version of MS (i.e. word 2003 with file ext.doc and word 2007 with file ext.docx) will this cause any problems.

FYI all documents have a Title (heading) page followed by the Revision History (RH) pages which are formated as table, then followed by the TOC. This Title page and RH is not required to be copied.
(The code I sent earlier “Sub MoveTablesToNewDocument” did not copy title page and RH, but copied the tables along with table number and the titles).

Thanks
FLDS