Old 04-22-2024, 08:37 PM
syl3786 syl3786 is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Advanced Beginner

syl3786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jopo View Post
Hello all,

Thank you for helping out.
I am not having much luck in trying to get a code to work. I have tried a few with limited success and then I come across this site. So I will try to make sure I give you all the information I / we are trying to do.
We have many policy documents, work safe, induction policies, safety policies swms etc that are in many different folders. This is literally how we have purchased these. Now we need to insert our company details amongst others into word documents plus a logo.

Contents of the word docs are

We have a header. In the header we would like to delete the existing dark placement box and insert our own logo.

In the main body there are many situations where there is repetitive entries.
i.e [Insert company name] , [Insert person in charge] and [Insert Company address]

In the footer we have
[Company name]
[Company email]
[Company phone number]
[Company address]

I am unsure if this can be done across multiple folders or One folder with the policy folders within them?

If not I could put all the word docs into one folder.

The reason i have put so much detail as I can is because reading some of the posts here it is mentioned to provide as much detail as possible.

thank you for your assistance.
Are you implying that you're in search of a macro to execute the tasks mentioned below?
(The following should be done by word macro for all documents in a folder)

1) Locate the currently inherent dark placement box in every document's header, remove it, and substitute it with your distinct logo (for instance, in .jpg format).

2) What alterations are expected for the central segment of the document?
3) What modifications are needed for the document's footer?

It would be beneficial if you could upload a prototype document and a document showcasing the anticipated result for trial purposes.