View Single Post

Old 03-25-2024, 08:22 PM
MountainMum MountainMum is offline Windows 10 Office 2021
Novice

MountainMum is on a distinguished road

It turned out that I had four (4) categories I needed to sort the information under: Infrastructure, Parks, Water, and Compliance. Some activities needed to go under every category, and some activities only went under one or two.

I ended up creating heading styles that all looked the same but had different names depending on the categories they needed to go under. So, there was a heading style for Infrastructure, one for Parks, one for Infrastructure & Parks together, one for Water, one for Compliance, and one for All.

I then created separate tables of contents pulling in the different heading styles. For example, for the Infrastructure category, I pulled in Infrastructure, Infrastructure & Parks, and All, whereas for the Parks category, I pulled in Parks, Infrastructure & Parks, and All.

The end result ended up like this: Capture.JPG - Google Drive (noting that we haven't created the Compliance activities yet).

Thank you to everyone who gave suggestions. All your ideas got my brain working and helped me get on the right track.