View Single Post

Old 01-25-2024, 02:01 AM
Mouthpear Mouthpear is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

Mouthpear is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessed View Post
It doesn't appear that the ActiveX Option Buttons work the same way in Visio as they do in other Office Applications. ActiveX is pretty old technology that is generally best avoided nowdays and Visio is not really the tool I would be using for interactive forms.

Post a sample document so we can see what (and why) you are trying to achieve and someone may be able to offer a suggestion.
Well you said the magic word. "FORM". This whole time I have been trying to make it work like it does in Excel, where you can just drop them on the sheet and they work. Made a form and they work in there. Problem is that I can't use it in a form since I have to manipulate the page at the same time the form is up. The form open won't allow for that. But just skimming the subject there might be a way.

In any case thank you for mentioning forms. Oh and I did find the insert Frame. Didn't help but I did find it. TY

edit
Yes just a small skim away I found out how to use a form AND still be able to manipulate the page. Linked below to how to make that happen. Again THANX for your help.

ShowModal VBA vbModal and vbModeless

Last edited by Mouthpear; 01-25-2024 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Adding information