View Single Post

Old 09-27-2023, 02:36 PM
Delsus Delsus is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

Delsus is on a distinguished road

Hello, sorry for posting in an old thread but this here is exactly what I have been looking for and I can't get it to work so if somebody would be willing to help me I would be immensely grateful.
Basically, I am a total noob when it comes to this stuff, and I tried following the directions from the PicSizer file but am failing miserably. In the downloaded document everything works fine, the image changes when clicked on, but when I try to do it something goes wrong.

I did the first step:
Step-1 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB
then the second:
Step-2 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB
and the third:
Step-3 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB
The result I get is:
Result hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB
I assume I am doing something wrong, but have no idea what. I tried to find more information in other threads, but with no luck.
I also tried the alternative with picture content control since I am using Word 2019, but have even less of an idea what am I doing with that.

Basically what I need this for, is I am trying to make a sort of instruction manual for some coworkers. The idea is to have instructions "check there, if it is like this, then do this", with images showing the things they need to check and what they should do. If I use larger images, the manual gets hard to read, and if I shrink the images it is hard to see what is on them. So this seemed like a great solution, the images are small so the document is easy to read, and when they need to see how to check something they just click on the image to enlarge it.
If anybody can help me, I would be forever grateful.