View Single Post

Old 07-19-2023, 06:53 AM
AMSWORDUSER AMSWORDUSER is offline Windows 11 Office 2021
Novice

AMSWORDUSER is on a distinguished road
Default Trying to print my ms word index cards

Hello to all in the community today,

I am trying to print my index cards—one is attached—but the bottom part, the smallest row, moves to the top in the printed document, or at least half of it does, thus ruining what is otherwise a perfectly constructed index card.

This is a new phenomenon that only originated with my decision to lock in the row heights, previous to which the top row was not even a row but merely blank space—that is to say, not part of the table, merely above it—whose dimensions were a best guess. Upon figuring out the actual dimensions of the top part of an index card, I decided to make it an actual row, fixing its height at 7/16 of an inch.

The bottom part, however, is still not a row. I do not know how to make it one! But its dimensions are 1/16 of an inch high, for whatever that's worth. I come to such a conclusion by subtracting the rest of the row heights from four inches, the total height of the card.

All of my margins are at 0".

I have borderless printing turned on.

My printer is a Canon TS3120.

Please help! There are many index cards on which I need to begin!

(P.S. Also attached is a scanned version of what I am saying materializes from the printer. Please note the line at the top to which I am referring. As you can see, it seems to have migrated from the bottom. Thank you.)
Attached Files
File Type: docx Index Card [Second Draft].docx (16.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: pdf Scanned Index Card.pdf (313.8 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by AMSWORDUSER; 07-19-2023 at 09:09 AM.