View Single Post

Old 07-01-2023, 08:09 PM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 11 Office 2021

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroPress View Post
Word writing "suggested" (and highly accurate, if bland) alt text captions far beyond the scope of a standalone app.

I don't know of any standalone desktop app or utility that can do image content analysis, not of this scope, and it's blink-of-an-eye fast as well. If the image is not being passed to an analysis system, MS has cracked the computing power problem for the next century.
I apologize for my scepticism. Yes, this is worrying.
I guess, for now, I may cut my Internet when posting images that could be sensitive and explore to see if that blocks this.

In my work as a criminal defense lawyer I seldom insert images from clients, but it is not never. It had not occurred to me that this security breach was present.