View Single Post

Old 06-12-2023, 06:59 AM
ArviLaanemets ArviLaanemets is offline Windows 8 Office 2016
Expert

ArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud of

A start of how I would designed it! There is no limits what kind of reports you design there!

I added the ShiftRow column to have an identifier for entries for same shift in same date. In case some column of your data can serve in same way, you can use this column instead (As your tables were empty of data, I had no clue what all those columns contain!). Another possibility is calculate similar indentifers based on entry position.

At end of DataInput table are a couple of helper columns (the can be made hidden). The RowNo column is used to get info into report table(s). DateNo column is added for case, when you want to design a report, which displays data from several dates before or after the date selected on report sheet (you calculate DateNo for selected date, and for every report table, you increase/decrease this number by 1 to get the date for this particular report table.

The table on sheet Calendary is used as source table for data validation list used for date selection.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx sample 1 (1).xlsx (191.6 KB, 2 views)