View Single Post

Old 04-05-2023, 11:14 AM
kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival is offline Windows 10 Office 2021
Expert

kilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwmck328 View Post
Still work on it with what you provided. I have created a new worksheet with the noted parameters that we were talking about. Perhaps this clean sheet is best... can you give me any suggestion for the 3 test conditions. I would then play around with them to see what works best. Thanks..
K...
Hi, it looks like you have the conditional formatting for the yellow (less than or equal to 118 days' difference between original date and today) and the red (greater than 126 days' difference between those dates.) Note that I used greater than or equal to 117 days, not 118, because I presumed your third category would cover 118 days in the green condition.

Where I appear to have messed up is I also have overlapping conditional formats on 126 days. The red formula should have > 126, not >= 126. So if it's exactly 126 days it still falls in the green, if I understood what you wanted.

All you really have to do is emulate the formula I had for the green condition, which in the case of this new file would be

Code:
=AND($R$23>=118,$R$23<=126)