View Single Post

Old 03-31-2023, 01:01 PM
kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival is offline Windows 10 Office 2021
Expert

kilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nice

Hi, I'm not sure why those cells are so far apart. If your cell L5 is formatted as a date in whatever format (i.e., not just text), you can simply have another cell do the calculation:

=(L5+120) to yield the date that is 120 days after the date in L5.

If you want the cell to go yellow when that 120 days has passed, you'll want to apply conditional formatting. If your target cell contains the date 120 days after your original date, it'll look something like the example pic I'm adding. Basically I'm asking if today's date is greater than or equal to the target date, and if so, applying the yellow fill color.

If you really only want "120" in the target cell, then your conditional formula would be like =TODAY()>= ($L$5 +120).

Hope I got what you are asking, and that that makes sense. If you have rows of these, presumably like invoices with dates in one column, you can run the =l5+120 formula down the page, and the conditional formatting can be applied to the whole column; just omit the $ in the cell locations.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg date cond format.jpg (128.1 KB, 6 views)