View Single Post

Old 03-06-2023, 04:28 PM
kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival is offline Windows 10 Office 2021
Expert

kilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecoflyer View Post
This is quite difficult as no one knows what your real level is, or what you need ( if you are not e.g. in the financial world, why give you tips for financial functions? )

I would recommend dabbling around in XL forums and have a look around. There are very good ones, not affiliated to MS like excelforum or MrExcel ( they have their pros and contras but are great sources for XL knowledge). Try to solve some simple problems and look at answers from people over there
I guess I agree. Some of the better YouTube courses I've found have smaller chapters within them. I'm looking for some bite-size lessons that I can encourage people who really could use the help expanding their skills, but who haven't put in the time.

Kevin Stratvert's Excel Formulas and Functions has some basics split into chapters (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8xhrUa3KH4). I may see whether they'll be filling to scroll through the chapters for starters.