View Single Post

Old 03-03-2023, 10:11 AM
kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival is offline Windows 10 Office 2021
Expert

kilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecoflyer View Post
While being a good idea, there are tons of sites with these examples on the Net.
If you type e.g. "Subtotal function Excel" in a search engine you will find lots of info.
Thanks, that's my conundrum. There are a lot of sites and YouTube channels. I'm just trying to find one that is good and kind of sequential, like one small lesson per week, that anyone recommends. I thought I saw one in YT while searching for something a few weeks ago and now of course it hasn't made itself known to me again.

I'm at the stage where typically I'm looking for help on one specific function or skill at a time, where I kind of know what I'm trying to do but need context. I was looking for something for someone who only knows how to do the very basics in Excel, and probably won't bite off a whole course.

Quote:
This being said, have a look at the AGGREGATE function instead of SUBTOTAL
Will do! I'm aware of it but probably just stuck relying on what comes readily to mind. Thanks!